[Buildroot] Kernel headers

Piotr Grudzinski piotr at powersmiths.com
Wed Jan 9 19:46:12 UTC 2008

I have created my toolchain with the buildroot program but even the simplest
program built with it fails (with an illegal instruction) when tested on a
system from uclinux.org. Both are based on kernel 2.6.22.x and uClibc
0.9.29. So the idea was to take header and uClibc from the working
distribution and rebuild the toolchain.
Now it looks like the problem is in uClibc; both libs are 0.9.29 but they
have different arm/crt1.s files.

Regards,
Piotr