[Buildroot] How is the RM9200 status of buildroot ?

Jonathan Dumaresq jdumaresq at cimeq.qc.ca
Wed Jan 9 15:44:15 UTC 2008

I would like to thanks you guys to point me to the right thing.

Here a little bit of information about our board.

CPU = RM9200
FLASH = AT49BV642D connected in a 16bit data bus SDRAM = 2 x
MT48LC8M16A2P-7E from Micron Technology. We have 2 SDRAM connected in
parallel with 16 bits databus. I think we based this design on the dk board
supplies by atmel.

Since a relatively new to all of the arm9 cpu + linux, I think I will have
some fun to get all of this working :)

I would like to know if it is possible to do some basinc testing on my board
to know if my memories setup is working correctly before going to far with
linux etc. ? I have acces to a jtag interface if this can help.

Regards

Jonathan