[Buildroot] Problem with iperf

Rex Ashbaugh rexa at xeratech.com
Thu Feb 28 17:21:31 UTC 2008

hmm, looks like "_udivsi3_s.o" (built with hardware FP) was built prior to
your new configuration selection of software FP.
you may need to clean buildroot, or start over.
just in case, my suggestion is you probably want to preserve the buildroot
directory you have,
 then start a new test buildroot directory and use the correct FP config to
see if this will prevent the error below.