[Buildroot] John Voltz patches

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:04:59 UTC 2008

You might want to do a svn update if you are merging my stuff into
mainline buildroot. I know there is lots of crappy stuff in some of
those early makefiles. I was still learning how the buildroot system
works with an old version of buildroot from Atmel, and then I
discovered the new makefile system in the upstream buildroot. I've
been fscking around with undoing all of my madness. Please bear with
me.

These are reasons why I'm not trying to get svn access to buildroot,
I'm not going to be responsible for screwing up other people's work.