[Buildroot] segmentation fault running kismet

Yogesh Kumar Sharma yogeshs at aztecsoft.com
Fri Feb 8 05:05:59 UTC 2008

Joe et al.,
Please help him and ignore the disclaimer.
Neither Saurav nor I can help remove it from the mailer.

And to top it, we don't have permission to access to external
(un-official) mail servers; therefore we cannot help but send
mails/requests from official id.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks & Regards,
yogesh