[Buildroot] dropbear & openssh transfers are limited to about 800k !?

Andreas Kuehn Andreas.Kuehn at gin.de
Fri Dec 12 08:52:15 UTC 2008

Peter Korsgaard wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Andreas> Fine hearing that it should work as expected.
>
>  Andreas> About the memory capacity:
>  Andreas> Mem: 8612K used, 118892K free, 0K shrd, 320K buff, 5168K cached
>  Andreas> rootfs: 119.5M used, 56.0M free
>
>  Andreas> I still expect something like that ext2-fs has some
>  Andreas> limitation or uClibc
>
> Ext2? Are you using an initrd? How much space do you have free?

Good Morning Peter!

No, I do *not* use initrd.

The rootfs is an ext2 on a CompactFlash card (Industial Type).
I tried cards from different brands but without result. Moreover, Linux
uses these cards through its IDE interface. I can copy 5MB files around
the disk without trouble. To me, the storage system works fine.