[Buildroot] dropbear & openssh transfers are limited to about 800k !?

Andreas Kuehn Andreas.Kuehn at gin.de
Thu Dec 11 15:34:36 UTC 2008

Okay, I did a complete rebuild of buildroot with the same configuration
as befor. The transfer limitation is still there. Unfortunately, a have
no alternative host system to check if the hosts configuration is what
causes the trouble.
Host: i686/Debian Edge; SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_4.3p2 Debian-9etch3
Box : at91sam9263/buildroot; SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_4.6

Questions, Ideas?

Regards
	akuehn