[Buildroot] Make error

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Aug 31 06:23:44 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Steven" == Steven Woody <narkewoody at gmail.com> writes:

 Steven> Following were outputed when run 'make', but I don't know
 Steven> what step it is related to:

 Steven> table='target/generic/mini_device_table.txt' makedevs: line
 Steven> 53: regular file
 Steven> '/home/narke/buildroot/project_build_arm/uclibc/
 Steven> root/usr/share/udhcpc/default.script' does not exist: No such
 Steven> file or directory

Not a big deal. The mini config you have selected
(BR2_PACKAGE_BUSYBOX_SKELETON) has the udhcpc script listed in its
device table to ensure it gets to be executable, but doesn't have a
default script. If you don't enable avahi (which provides such a
script) you'll get this warning.

The avahi package nowadays ensures that it's udhcpc script gets to be
executable, so I'll remove the entry from the device table.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard