[Buildroot] xserver help

Will Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Fri Aug 29 17:51:32 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to get the x.org server up and running for an x86 target with intel 945G
graphics chip.

I have been running into a number of errors and was hoping for some help.

First off I am not sure which packages I should select, there are a lot of packages and I
have no recent experience with x11. Does someone have an example configuration they could
send me so I can see what packages you are selecting? Is there anywhere with documentation
on all the packages and which ones are needed to get the xserver running?

Any help much appreciated.

Will
Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Senior Project Engineer                  Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA