[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/avahi

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Aug 27 08:28:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

 >> -avahi: uclibc libdaemon $(AVAHI_TARGETS)
 >> +avahi: uclibc libdaemon $(AVAHI_TARGETS) $(if $(BR2_ENABLE_LOCALE),gettext libintl)

 Bernhard> are you sure that the order is correct? Getting this proper for toplevel
 Bernhard> parallel make would be fun:

 Bernhard> # make sure to set JLEVEL=1
 Bernhard> $ make oldconfig
 Bernhard> $ rm -rf {toolchain,build,project}_*
 Bernhard> $ make -j avahi

No it isn't, but neither is the rest of buildroot ;) That's why we
don't support parallel toplevel make. For it to work we would have to
make the configure steps depend on the staging install of the user
libs, and so on.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard