[Buildroot] cris stuff

Hinko Kocevar hinko.kocevar at cetrtapot.si
Thu Aug 21 11:24:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've put up a small page for cris arch related patches and fixes that apply to buildroot GIT tree. This way there will be a place for cris patches and will not be lost in the swamp of e-mails on the mailing lists. The patches were tested by me and are applied to our latest uClibc based firmware that is due to be released in October '08. Since both uClibc buildroot and openWRT support cris arch patches should be useful for both SDKs.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to visit the page and use patches. Any reports on success or failure is greatly appreciated.

Visit http://hinkocevar.googlepages.com/linuxxstuff .

Thank you,
Hinko

--