[Buildroot] Commit privileges for messing about with Buildroot

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 08:25:06 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 09:44:54AM +0200, Hans-Christian Egtvedt wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have submitted some patches during my one year involvement with
>Buildroot. As people might know I maintain the AVR32 fork Atmel uses. I
>would like to contribute back as much as possible with quirks and fixes
>I do which will contribute to everybody. Do the other maintainers feel
>like I have something to contribute with?

As you know i was forced to maintain my own buildroot tree so i do not
regard me as buildroot maintainer anymore. Nonetheless, based on the
quality of your patches and the (positive and professional) attitude
you react in conversations i would ACK you committing to buildroot.

Perhaps you would even be willing to cleanup some of the stuff that
ultimately made me drop out of actively supporting buildroot in svn
(see individual commits in my tree in case you're curious..).

>I already have an account on busybox server, will this account work
>automatically with Buildroot as well? Do I need to be added to a group
>perhaps?

Nothing needs to be done, you can commit right away.

cheers,