[Buildroot] Commit privileges for messing about with Buildroot

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hans-christian.egtvedt at atmel.com
Wed Aug 20 07:44:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have submitted some patches during my one year involvement with
Buildroot. As people might know I maintain the AVR32 fork Atmel uses. I
would like to contribute back as much as possible with quirks and fixes
I do which will contribute to everybody. Do the other maintainers feel
like I have something to contribute with?

I already have an account on busybox server, will this account work
automatically with Buildroot as well? Do I need to be added to a group
perhaps?

Hans-Christian Egtvedt