[Buildroot] ARM EABI toolchain - anyone build it successfully?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Aug 19 15:34:42 UTC 2008

I'm trying to make ARM EABI toolchain using the latest snapshot of
Buildroot.
However, no matter which options I use (thread library implementation,
uClibc version etc.) I'm only able to build GCC (4.3.1).

Then, it breaks later on on building uClibc.

I also tried building uClibc from nptl branch, but it also failed.

As different thread library implementations and uClibc versions give
different errors, I won't paste it here, unless requested.

So my question - did anyone manage to build ARM EABI toolchain with
buildroot (GCC 4.3.1 + uClibc; I also need busybox)?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org