[Buildroot] x86 image for download

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:46:29 UTC 2008

The thing is, it should just work for everyone. I'm working on a fix for
libtool right now, that was the major stumbling block for building for x86.
Libtool is relinking the libraries with -rpath=/usr/lib which is no good.
I'm taking care of that little nasty. I'm also going to work at integrating
the bootable ext3 option into menuconfig.

John