[Buildroot] Buildroot tutorial for Xilinx ML405

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:55:35 UTC 2008

Very interesting. I've always been interested in FPGAs, but never found a
reason to use them. I've got an Altium Nanoboard that has been gathering
dust on a shelf for years.

So how fast can you run a PowerPC core on an FPGA anyway? Is it possible to
get video out of that board too? What kind of licensing goes along with the
IP cores if you commercialize a design? Are the cores free for tinkering, or
do you have to buy them?

John