[Buildroot] Encountered error when building ARM toolchain (sed)

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:43:21 UTC 2008

Sorry to bump my own thread, but I just want to include some more questions
that hopefully someone can take a look at. I went into the sed package
directory and found a script called sedcheck.sh. It makes use of a script
called check-host-sed.sh, which will determine whether to build or use a sed
host binary. Can someone who has used or even created this script tell me
what this does?

Can it somehow solve my problem shown above? Also, within the same package
directory there is a sed.mk file. Does this file need to be edited for the
ARM build to work? I am quite stuck on how to proceed with getting through
this problem so any hint would help. Thanks a lot!