[Buildroot] Need help using makefile.autotools.in

Hebbar gururajakr at sanyo.co.in
Thu Apr 24 02:12:17 UTC 2008

Hi all,

   I am trying to modify pcmanfm.mk file inorder to override default make
install command. present make install in autotools doesnt run make
install-data required by pcmanfm package to install data file to root/
directory.

I checked makefile.autotools.in file and found that if we use
FOO_TARGET_INSTALL_TARGET or FOO_TARGET_INSTALL_STAGING or
$(FOO_TARGET_INSTALL) we can run custom install but i am not able to
implement the same in pcmanfm package.

can some one help me to run custom install command inside package.mk files
using autotools method.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Gururaja