[Buildroot] Improper device nodes created inside project_build_arm/uclibc/root/dev/

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Apr 22 07:12:37 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Hebbar" == Hebbar  <gururajakr at sanyo.co.in> writes:

 Hebbar> Hi,

 Hebbar>     I use the root directory as it is for nfs boot. i put
 Hebbar> this directory inside /etc/exports and mount it on my board
 Hebbar> at boot time. when i do this linux kernel and busybox
 Hebbar> complains about missing /dev/console, /dev/ttyAMA0.

Ahh, this is not how you should do it. Instead select the option to
create a tarball of the system and unpack it (with root permissions)
in your nfsroot.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard