[Buildroot] Question about: builroot (ARM) + pthreads + libgomp

Tiago Maluta maluta_tiago at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 20 12:47:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

I saw an message [1] in buildroot maillist history about an error with
ARM, pthreads and libgomp.

I'm using buildroot-0.10.0-svn with `generic_arm` configuration:

- Target architecture variant: generic_arm
- Thread library implementation: Native POSIX Threading (NTPL)
- Target ABI: EABI
- uClibc C library version: 0.9.29
- Linux headers: 2.6.24.x
- Additional gcc options: --disable-libgomp   <---

I'm trying a new approach with (--disable-libgomp) because I got the
same error discussed on old thread.

I'm on slackware 12
My host cc is: gcc version 4.1.2 with Thread model: posix

I'd like to know if somebody, maybe Michael Miller who started the
thread fixed the problem.

Best regards,
Tiago Maluta