[Buildroot] Mount_filesystem_s3c2440

Tiju Jacob jacob_tiju at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 12:44:54 UTC 2008

Hi Joe,

In target/generic/device_table.txt, I added the lines
/dev/ttySAC c   666 0   0   204 5   0   1   3

Verified that the ttySAC0 is present in dev/ .But still the output remains the same.

registered taskstats version 1
Freeing init memory: 1032K
Can't open /dev/ttySAC0: No such device or address
Can't open /dev/ttySAC0: No such device or address
Can't open /dev/ttySAC0: No such device or address

I dont know weather the major and minor numbers are correct or wrong. How can I find out that? Where do I get more information regarding this?

Thanks in advance.
Tiju

      Check out the all-new face of Yahoo! India. Go to http://in.yahoo.com/