[Buildroot] advice on makefile

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Apr 10 14:35:13 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Nigel" == Nigel Kukard <nkukard at lbsd.net> writes:

Hi,

 Nigel> What is going on in libxml2.mk?  I need to add libxml as one of the
 Nigel> deps  :)

That's the new autotools autotargets stuff. I don't know much about
it, but take a look at package/Makefile.autotools.in.

The problem is going to be that the automatic rules uses
$BUILD_DIR/package-<version>/.stamp_staging_installed, so you'll have
to hardcode the version and it'll break when the version is bumped.

Maybe we should rather add a .stamp_<package>_<whatever> directly in
BUILD_DIR?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard