[Buildroot] Hi There

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Tue Apr 8 21:19:02 UTC 2008

> Michel> I've been using buildroot via atmel's AVR32 git tree for some
> Michel> time, and I started to fix problems. It's been suggested that
> Michel> I push my 'general' patches to you guys so they will come
> Michel> back down the feeding chain to us :-)
>
> Sounds good!
>
> Michel> First a question : is there an official git repositiory
> Michel> somewhere ? I've quickly grown to rely on git, and it would
> Michel> make things easier for me...
>
> Well, you can always use git-svn like I do.
>
> Michel> Alternatively, should I push patch emails directly to this
> Michel> list ? I do try to make them as small as possible.
>
> Yes please, that's the easiest for review.

The structured alternative is to report into the bug-tracking system
at buildroot.uclibc.org.

This makes sure that the patch is available for anyone even
if they joined the list after you sent the mail.

Personally, I let you decided what you prefer.

On the U-Boot patch, pls try to push the patch at the u-boot mailing list.
After spending years in Limbo, the patching process of U-Boot is
progressing at a a rapid pace and if the patch is OK, you
should get it into U-boot in notime..

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson