[Buildroot] Flash for AT91RM9200

Joe zentrale.at.work at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 07:44:42 UTC 2008

Samuelsson, Ulf schrieb:
>     If you are starting a design
>     now,You should perhaps
>     consider the AT91SAM9260
>     or  the  AT91SAMG20

Thanks Ulf!

I know the RM9200 is more a One-of-a-kind design and has numerous errata..
but does this imply that it will be eventually discontinued in the near
future? I'm not really on a new design, so changing CPUs would be really
painful if necessary. But changing now is surely better than having to
change fast in 6 months f.e., if the RM9200 is discontinued.
Do you maybe have some insight into the lifecycle of the RM9200 and can
possibly shed some light on this?

Thanks very much, Joe

--
Sepp "ZaP" Holzmayr

please reply to: zentrale.at.work at gmail.com
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a freight train full of DAT tapes.
Only the round-trip is a little suboptimal."