[Buildroot] Problem with building ARM cross toolchain using buildroot

Brian Austin brian.austin at cirrus.com
Thu Sep 27 14:08:20 UTC 2007

You should not use the toolchain buildroot package provided by cirrus to
build a buildroot toolchain.

please download one from the buildroot website.

http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/snapshots/buildroot-snapshot.tar.bz2

The buildroot package from arm.cirrus.com is a binary one packaged with
the sources.