[Buildroot] Problem with building ARM cross toolchain using buildroot

ashok vardhan rashokvardhan at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 27 09:03:30 UTC 2007

Hi Sir/Madam,
           We are building a toolchain for ARM9 EDB9315A board using " arm-linux-gcc-3.4.3 tar file " provided by "    www.arm.cirrus.com ".
     After extracting the tar file, we got two directories " opt " and " usr ".
     In that opt directory another directory buildroot is present .
     We started the steps to build the buildroot...........
     The steps are 1. make menuconfig
                          2. make
     After doing the second step i.e make , we are getting errors.

     Please provide us some solution regarding the building cross-toolchain using buildroot.

     Regards,
     Ashok.