[Buildroot] native GCC not found in HEAD

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:33:25 UTC 2007

I have also noticed that the folder names don't have the avr32 suffix
anymore, so I guess it's a variable that is not right.

Also, there is no more Buildroot toolchain, only external toolchain in
the options. Is this really expected? Something wrong with using
buildroot toolchain? or part of the problem? There is some 300
revisions between what used to work and HEAD *sigh*