[Buildroot] Qtopia4 Failure

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:59:32 UTC 2007

Bernhard,

   The implementation doesn't seam fine. Is there any good reason not
to wrap strchr in a function instead of a macro? It can be stripped
off by the SUS3 switch just as easily.

   According to Adam, this is required by mplayer (yeah, they are
broken, shame on them). I don't see why mplayer and qtopia and
possibly other packages should be mutually exclusive. Unless one
builds uClib twice.