[Buildroot] Qtopia4 Failure

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Mon Sep 24 09:34:02 UTC 2007

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 10:12:10AM +0200, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
>
>>I will submit a patch that allows UCLIBC_SUSV3_LEGACY
>>to be SED'ed into the uclibc configuration based on
>>BR2_UCLIBC_SUSV3_LEGACY (a new makeconfig choice).
>
> Please don't. This is way too fine-grained.
> That's exactly the reason why we have
> $ make uclibc-menuconfig
>
> This is easy enough.

I can do that, but then I have to enable UCLIBC_SUSV3_LEGACY as default
and not the UCLIBC_SUSV3_LEGACY_MACROS as it is today.

The current situation is not acceptable.
There needs to be either a dependency on UCLIBC_SUSV3_LEGACY
when enabling Qtopia, (and I do not see how that can be accomplished)
or the default operation should allow Qtopia to build without problems.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson