[Buildroot] sysroot not anabled even when BR2_GCC_VERSION_4_2_1 isselected

Gururaja Hebbar K R gururajakr at sanyo.co.in
Thu Sep 20 23:38:36 UTC 2007

Hi  samant,

   I normally use arm gnu toolchain provided by cosesourcery to work on
arm926ejs. The gcc version they use is 4.2.0 . Also now a days i am
using toolchain built using buildroot uclibc which uses gcc 4.2.1. Both
are working absolutely fine for me except that the Busy box built using
Buildroot Toolchain (with gcc 4.2.1) doesnt work. I use buildroot
toolchain only to compile Linux kernel and use codesourcery toolchain to
build Busybox.

Regards
Gururaja