[Buildroot] make error with Kismet even if not selected

Hebbar gururajakr at sanyo.co.in
Wed Oct 31 08:21:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

 i get an error as below when "make world" is given. This is with todays
buildroot snapshot i havent selected kismet in network utilities section.
still kismet tries to download and build.

Regards
Gururaja

checking host system type... arm-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for arm-linux-gcc...
/home/guru/project/toolchain/uclibc/usr/bin/arm-linux-uclibcgnueabi-gcc -Os
-pipe  -I/home/guru/project/toolchain/uclibc/usr/include
-I/home/guru/project/toolchain/uclibc/include
--sysroot=/home/guru/project/toolchain/uclibc/ -isysroot
/home/guru/project/toolchain/uclibc -mtune=arm9tdmi
checking for C compiler default output file name...
See `config.log' for more details.
make: ***
[/home/guru/project/original/bldrt/buildroot/build_arm/kismet-2007-10-R1/.configured]
Error 77