[Buildroot] AVR32 4.1.2 toolchain build issues [was svncommit:trunk/buildroot: target/device target/device/Atmel targetetc...]

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:46:32 UTC 2007

Ok.... got it to build... it happens to be that atngw100_defconfig now
builds to a dir without nofp sufix, which makes me wonder if ppl have
decided weather this thing has or doesn't has an FP, perhaps it's a
paradox, or a dogma. You just have to belive it works. *smile*

Anyway, disabled libdaemon, which I never use anyway, and now I get
the uboot issue as well.... but at least I can work now. It should be
easily enough to pull uboot from the Atmel AVR32 fork and figure out
what's wrong. Dealing with packages is so much easier.

Btw, is there a reason why u-boot is buried into Atmel folder?
Shouldn't other archs/chips use it as well?

Hopefully I will come back with patches once more (have a better
qtopia building, in a single stage, on the works).

Friendly Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa