[Buildroot] Fwd: Best buildroot options for a custom AT91RM9200 board?

Jorge S. jorgesolla at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:40:01 UTC 2007

2007/10/8, Ulf Samuelsson <ulf at atmel.com>:

> [...]

So can i assume that is OK to use the default toolchain (built using "make
at91rm9200df_defconfig") that comes with the "Use software floating point by
default" option disabled *ONLY* if i have a NWFPE enabled kernel? or should
i take another things into account?

Btw if you enable the "software floating point" it always fails while trying
to link uCLibc, googling around i saw somewhere that its a problem with the
binutils silently ignoring the "-soft-float" option.

Thanks for helping.

Jorge.