[Buildroot] kernel header 2.6.12

saravanan chanemouganandam saravanan_sprt at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:12:27 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have downloaded the latest version of buildroot to build toolchain and small rootfs for my arm (armv5te) target pxa270. The board runs  linux 2.6.16 version and I want to replace the existing glibc rootfs with a small uclibc rootfs.

Buildroot's make menuconfig doesn't show kernel header version 2.6.12 to build toolchain. Can anybody tell me how can I choose kernel header version 2.6.12 in toolchain option to build correct toolchain?

will doing make DEFAULT_KERNEL_HEADERS=2.6.12 correcty build the toolchain arm-linux-uclibc-*?

Thanks
sara