[Buildroot] ALSA for build root

Rod Boyce buildroot at teamboyce.co.uk
Sat May 26 14:45:18 UTC 2007

Rod Boyce wrote:
> All,
>
> I have been adding ALSA to the build root package system I am only able
> to test on a x86 platform.  Is anybody else interested in ALSA for
> build-root?  I have also been adding libogg and libvorbis would it be OK
> if I submitted a combined patch or would you prefer 2 separate patches?
> Is anybody else working on this who would like an advanced copy to test
> out and or compare against?
>
> This would include the following packages:
> alsa-lib-1.0.14rc4
> alsa-utils-1.0.14rc4
> libogg-1.1.3
> libvorbis-1.1.2
>

> Regards,
> Rod Boyce

All,

As promised attached is a patch to add ALSA packages to build root I
have only tested on i386 but it seems to work for me.  This patch is
against the latest SVN repository No. 18694.  I have not tested the
alsa-tools well and in-fact because I am not using X or GTK most will
not compile I have disabled all the the ac3dec by default.  Also I am
assuming the latest version of ALSA and a compatible kernel.

Regards,
Rod Boyce