[Buildroot] Upgrading to 2.6.21.1

Paul Kavan pkavan at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:55:41 UTC 2007

Hello all:

I am using buildroot from rev 18126. I am upgrading to Linux 2.6.21.1
but do not want to make and entirely new version of buildroot.
However, I am worried about other stuff not working right with the new
version of the kernel. Right now my rfs seems to work fine, however, I
am worried that something will eventually break somewhere. Is there
someway I can upgrade my version of buildroot to have the linux
2.6.21.1 headers without remaking the entire thing?

Thanks.

Paul

--
Paul David Kavan