[Buildroot] gcc-4.1.2 eabi softfloat toolchain, undefined reference to "raise"

Konstantin Kletschke kletschke at synertronixx.de
Fri May 4 07:34:25 UTC 2007

Am 2007-05-03 11:57 +0200 schrieb Bernhard Fischer:

> A quick google for these keywords:
> __div0 raise arm softfloat

Well, one trace leads to an uClibc-gcc-41-raise-error.patch which yields
into a 404. But as I understand this "fixes" uClibc to compile but does
not change the toolchain itself.

Another trace yields into a discussion suggesting replacing u-boot's
__div(0) by a raise() stub. May be I did something like that with my
very ugly hack.

So did I understand right, that the libgcc calls raise() which is
provided by glibc not uClibc?

How comes only u-boot triggers that? I compiled many other stuff with
this toolchain, kernel and userspace leading into perfect working
binaries.

Kind regards, Konsti

--
synertronixx GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Konstantin Kletschke
E-mail  : kletschke at synertronixx.de
Internet: http://www.synertronixx.de
Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer:
Marc-Oliver Borck, Dr. Matthias Blaschke
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover
Registernummer: HRB 59670
USt-ID: DE 216 559 901