[Buildroot] Cannot compile kernel with toolchain

Francisco Pérez Botella xerox at eivissaweb.net
Mon Mar 19 20:41:06 UTC 2007

Hello:

this is my first try to buildroot.
I could commplete compilation of buildroot with 2.6.8 kernel headers, I'm
using toolchain to build images for bcm96438 mips board.
I'm not using root filesystem.

I can compile programs I could not do before with toolchain provided with the
gpl source firmware... rint() problems on iproute and if_ifnametoindex etc..

The problem is I could not compile the kernel anymore, when  Itry quickly
returns me a error in scall-o32.S telling me that the macro sys is already
definned, I think it can be some of duplication of header files, I do not
know very much about it, is just a guess.

Do you know how to correct this

thanks

--
Francisco J. Pérez Botella