[Buildroot] Help Unable to checkout revision

harshal shete harshalshete at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 10:51:45 UTC 2007

Hi all,

i am new to tis community,
and by reading the buildroot documentation
i was trying to check out the revision 18957,18958
but it always fails and i am unable to check out that version.

i require that specific version because i am trying to compile this on
cygwin to get the
windows based toolchain.
i have checked out version 17130 and compiled it sucessfully on linux.

but when i tried to compile the same on cygwin it gave me error in
toolchain_build_arm/extra/cinfig/conf.c
as '_libintl_gettext' does not found
when i saw the code in conf.c it actually includes lkc.h and it is
responsible for this

and when i posted it on the list i got response as i should check out and
try version
18957 or above but when i tried to check out that version it fails on so
many locations
with error.
A    buildroot/package/libgtk12
svn: Decompression of svndiff data failed

can somebody tell me how i can compile gcc version 3.4.3 or and gdb 6.5
for arm processor with Target architecture variant as arm926t on cygwin.

has anyone did this before ?
if anyone did then please tell me.
and i am not getting why does check out fails
can somebody explain me both the things?

Thanks and regards
Harshal