[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/config: lxdialog

Rick Foos rick at synchromeshcomputing.com
Thu Jun 28 20:48:00 UTC 2007

I was also updating config from earlier. Most of it was the same, but when I
merged yours into my changes, a few things came up to pass along.

The patch is based on the revision 18967

The lxdialog shell script is added as non-executable. so adding
svn:executable to the lxdialog shell would be good too.

util.c - .kconfig.d should be .config.cmd
lkc.h - PACKAGE should be buildroot not linux.
lex.zconf.c - line 3 path doesn't exist (scripts/kconfig)
Makefile - fix standalone build, and distclean for mconf
Makefile.kconfig - add else rules to LKC_GENPARSER to regenerate from
shipped versions.

Rick