[Buildroot] ALSA tools for build-root

Rod Boyce buildroot at teamboyce.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 10:00:30 UTC 2007

All,

I have also added alsa-tools to build-root and attached is the patch.
These tools have a lot of dependencies that I am not using the tools
that build fine for me I have defaulted to 'default y' in the Config.in
file, all tools that depend on X, GTK, or some other library I am not
using I have set 'default n' there are also tools that are going to
require a custom target that my makefile does not do anything with these
are all commented out in the config file.  The makefile is quite simple
I have a macro that creates a target for each simple selected tool the
tools are selected from the configure script this was the simplest way I
could think of doing the simple targets for this tool set.  I have not
looked at what is needed for the more complicated targets and I don't
plan on using then.  But I have left them in for the next to make the
job easier for the next person hopefully.

Regards,
Rod Boyce