[Buildroot] Flite for build root

Rod Boyce buildroot at teamboyce.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 09:18:29 UTC 2007

All,

Attached is a patch to add flite applications to the build-root system.
There are a few issues with flite and I have e-mailed the developers
about and will feed back any patches and changes I make for build-root
here.  Currently I can build flite and run it on my target Via C3
hardware.  Flite currently only produces a static library files but
these do not need to go on the target only the final executable.  The
building on shared libraries is currently broken and I am trying to see
if there are fixes for this.  Also the install target for flite is
broken so I have created my own.  Please excuse the 'shell' sillyness it
was the simplest architecture independent way I could think of to
install the library files into the staging directory.  I'm sure it could
be made more efficient but for me it works.

Again I can only test on 386 hardware and somebody else test on other
hardware platforms?

Regards,
Rod Boyce