[Buildroot] config update

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:34:33 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 09:23:10AM +0300, Heikki Lindholm wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I just updated my OS X buildroot and, recent changes breaking it, I have

Can you please be more specific as to how it broke?
TIA,

>to ask, why was packages/config updated? It worked just fine - even on
>OS X - before the bump to linux 2.6.21* config system. Were there
>features missing from the old version or something?

The i18n support was basically not working right. Apart from better
colour-handling (vie the respective env vars, see source) this was about
the only reason for the update. As to the libintl breakage, please refer
to several bug-reports in the bugtracker.

As said above, please show me what broke so we can fix it up for good.