[Buildroot] Some problem of copying libs using external toolchain

Weichen Lee (李威震 - Askey - TW) weichen.lee at askey.com.tw
Thu Jul 5 09:45:34 UTC 2007

Hi,
When I use external toolchain option in buildroot,
I set the parameter "BR2_TOOLCHAIN_EXTERNAL_LIBS" with the library copied from
external toolchain.
There is a copied script function in makefile "toolchain/external-toolchain/ext-tools.mk" which is done this job.
But it doesn't copy any file. The find command in the script is not workable because it doesn't find the library file(My OS is RedHat 9)
I extract the script from the makefile as another file and call the script file in the makefile.
It does copied the library file from external toolchain.
But I don't know what difference between these two situation.

Best Regards
亞旭電腦股份有限公司

研三本部 高級工程師

李威震 (Weichen Lee)