[Buildroot] Where is the new compiled kernel?

roger tuxroger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 10:02:59 UTC 2007

I have downloaded the last days the snapshots (past week). The thing is that
I am new in the buildroot system, but I have made some rot file systems with
different configurations.. but at the end, I noticed that there was no new
kernel compiled in the file system..! I thought I should download and put it
into some directory in order to compile it through the buildroot makefiles..
but I don't even know where should I put the kernel source...!

Could anyone help me about that?

Thanks in advance!

--
"The only way to protect information is to make it public"