[Buildroot] Loop in Config.in Dependencies caused by CAIRO/LIBGTK2/XORG

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Tue Jan 16 23:38:00 UTC 2007

Setting BR2_PACKAGE_LIBGTK2 will select BR2_PACKAGE_CAIRO
Setting BR2_PACKAGE_CAIRO will select BR2_PACKAGE_XORG
but BR2_PACKAGE_LIBGTK2 depends on BR2_PACKAGE_XORG
This will cause a loop in the dependencies.

We can make BR2_PACKAGE_CAIRO depend on BR2_PACKAGE_XORG,
or we can make BR2_PACKAGE_LIBGTK2 select BR2_PACKAGE_XORG.

Both fixes will break the loop (I tried)

What is the best way (Personally I think the latter)?

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson