[Buildroot] buildroot-20070720

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Wed Aug 22 03:47:57 UTC 2007

ons 2007-08-22 klockan 01:08 +0200 skrev Bernhard Fischer:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 11:08:09PM +0200, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
> >Since the buildroot ftp site only maintains one month old tarball,
> >this package has already disappeared.
> >It would be good if that tarball could be downloadable as well
> >so that the diff can be computed.
>
> To me this doesn't make any sense at all.
> svn co -r'{2007-07-20 00:00}' svn://uclibc.org/trunk/buildroot buildroot
>
> What do you want to achieve with a tarball? Doesn't svn diff work just
> fine? And, what's special about that 20070720 snapshot in the first
> place?

Sorry, wrong mailing list.
Was intended for an Atmel internal mailing list.
The "Evolution" Mail program does not easily show how
it completes a mail address.

http://www.atmel.no/buildroot/ is based on 20070718.
Would like to move this stuff to the main trunk

I got an earlier version in the summertime, and did not have
the original source so I diffed against the current,
and tried to figure out what was added.
That was the time, when I reverted some of your patches.

Would like to avoid that, so I want the original source.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson          mail:   ulf at atmel.com
Atmel Nordic AB
Box 2033, 174 52 Sundbyberg
Kavallerivägen 24, 174 58 Sundbyberg
Sweden
Tel:    +46 8 441 54 22 GSM:    +46 706 224457