[Buildroot] RFC Building Linux under Buildroot.

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Wed Apr 18 14:42:02 UTC 2007

>>Yes, but the patchfiles are in a linux  patch directory.
>
> So, IIUC, it doesn't handle downloading multiple patchfiles yet?
> $(patsubst %,$(PATCHFILE_DIR)/%,$(foo_CUSTOM_PATCHES)): same_for_http
> wget ... -O $@
> may work.

As I see it, you want to have multiple patches
each located in different places in internet so you need to specify
both the name and the location.

I am more thinking of a

$ make atmel

command which will download a script with predefined name from a predefined
server

atmel:
    wget    $(DL_DIR) $(BR2_ATMEL_SITE)/get_latest_atmel_patches.sh
    source $(DL_DIR)/get_latest_atmel_patches.sh
    rm -fr $(LINUX26_DIR)

The script will download target/device/Atmel/Linux/kernel.../*.patch

Probably better I supply the linux patch and then you patch on top of that.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson