[Buildroot] module-init-tools always compiled...

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Wed Apr 11 02:01:26 UTC 2007

...and it fails because it does not support my target avr32.

It is NOT selected as a package but there seems to be some dependancy
from linux26 via depmod to module-init-tools. I don't want the module
tools (especially since I can't compile them!!) but of course a top
level make always fails due to this dependency.

Any clues on how I get round it? I'm not very good with make files :-(

Cheers

--
Robin

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.