[Buildroot] ERROR: ccache says "(No such file or directory)" !!!

Fredrik Roubert fredrik.roubert at barco.com
Thu Oct 26 09:33:27 UTC 2006

On Wed 25 Oct 17:37 CEST 2006, Paugam Luc wrote:

> It seems that ccache keep the information of the build directory path! I
> am wondering why? It does not allow to install the toolchain in other
> environment system.

In order to build a cross compiler that you can use outside of the build
environment, you need to first apply Ed Swierk's patch to buildroot:

http://www.busybox.net/lists/buildroot/2006-July/000027.html

I don't know why the default behaviour is the way it is, but I would
really like to know if there is a good reason for it. See:

http://www.busybox.net/lists/buildroot/2006-October/000260.html
http://www.busybox.net/lists/buildroot/2006-October/000333.html

Cheers // Fredrik Roubert

--
Barco Medical Imaging          |  +32 56 233549
http://www.barco.com/medical/  |  fredrik.roubert at barco.com